Experience the best views and memories in this adrenaline-filled tour that highlights the exceptional beauty of Punta Mita, nestled in the northern part of the Bay of Banderas.
Relish the adrenaline rush as you run on cables suspended more than 50 meters from the ground. Capture the beauty of the Pacific Ocean and the Marietas Islands in the souvenir photo that can be taken from the spectacular lookout.
This activity is perfect for nature lovers and the whole family.
Estimated tour time: 2 hours
- Transportation to Vista Paraíso from our meeting points
- Bottled water
- Tequila tasting at the end of the tour
WHAT TO BRING?
- Comfortable clothes (consider a change of clothes if it is raining)
- Tennis or closed shoes
- Mosquito repellent (preferably organic)
- Additional money for souvenirs, photos and videos
- Recommended minimum age: 6 years and older
- Minimum height: 1.20 m (4 ft)
- Weight Maximum: 118 kg (260 lbs)
- For safety reasons, pregnant women or people with back, neck and heart problems cannot take the tour
- Cameras are not allowed during the tour