Our horseback rides in Higuera Blanca offer a unique experience. Treasure a traditional horseback ride guided by our experienced staff.
Tour the town of Higuera Blanca, riding one of our beautiful horses. Admire the wonderful natural jungle settings of Punta de Mita, ending your trip with an exclusive tour of Litibú Beach. There you will be able to marvel the magnificent sunsets on the beach, while enjoying drinks and snacks, before returning to Rancho Montalbeña on a night ride.
Experience the best sunsets in the Riviera Nayarit!
Estimated tour time: 2 hours
Availability: Monday, Wednesday and Friday
Spring – Summer 19-21 hrs. / Autumn – Winter 18 hrs.
(Reservations any day of the week from 4 people)
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- Transportation to Vista Paraíso (Departures in summer time: Terralta 18:20 / Palladium 18:35 / Iberostar 18:50).
- Bottled water.
- Drinks and snacks.
WHAT TO BRING?
- Comfortable clothes (consider a change of clothes if it is raining).
- Tennis or closed shoes.
- Mosquito repellent (preferably organic).
- Extra money for souvenirs, photos and videos.
- Recommended minimum age: 6 years and older.
- Maximum weight: 118 kg (260 lbs).
- For security reasons, pregnant women or people with back, neck and heart problems cannot take the tour.
- For security reasons, cameras are not allowed during the tour.