Visit the 17th century mining town of San Sebastián nestled in the heart of the Sierra Madre mountains. San Sebastián reached its highest point of prosperity in the 18th century, with more than 15,000 Inhabitants in the area at that time. Today, the city retains its colonial heritage as an outstanding example of the traditional ways that villagers lived and worked in a remote Mexican mountain town. This is a cultural experience you won’t want to miss.
Estimated tour time: 5-6 hours
- From 09:00 to 16:00 – 17:00 Hrs. Every day of the week.
- Transportation from your hotel.
- Bilingual Certified Guide.
- Raicilla distillery tour (drink similar to Tequila).
- Organic coffee grinding tour.
- Walk in the town of San Sebastian.
- Tequila tasting at the end of the tour.
- Food in a restaurant in the village.
WHAT TO BRING?
- Comfortable and fresh clothes, a sweater in winter season.
- Cap or hat for the Sun.
- Tennis or comfortable walking shoes.
- Additional money for souvenirs, photos and videos
- Recommended minimum age: 6 years and up