There is no way to see the best of our city than this exceptional sightseeing tour. We visit the Cathedral, the Plaza de Armas, the flea market, the residential district “Conchas Chinas” and the marina area. Then we head along the panoramic road to Mismaloya where the movie “Noche de la Iguana” was filmed. After that, we will enter a small native community, where we will have time for lunch on the banks of the tranquil river. After lunch, we return to your hotel.
Estimated tour time: 5 hours
Availability: Every day of the week
- Transportation from your hotel.
- Bilingual guides.
- Stops in shopping centers.
- Visit to the Tequila distillery.
- Tasting of Tequila.
- Stop at the Restaurant to take Food and Drinks (Optional at extra cost).
WHAT TO BRING?
- Comfortable clothes.
- Tennis or comfortable walking shoes.
- Cap or Sun Hat.
- Mosquito repellent (preferably organic).
- Extra money for souvenirs, photos and videos.
- Recommended minimum age: 10 years and older travel free as an adult companion paying full ticket.